May 29 | Gymnastics Coach | Cairns
The YMCA is one of the largest providers of sport and recreation in Queensland. It is our belief that gymnastics is amongst the best physical training and exercise you can do!
We now have an exciting opportunity with our YMCA Marlin Coast Recreation Centre for an experienced Gymnastics Coach.
This is a casual position.
We are looking for a passionate and vibrant Gymnastics Coach to assist with some administration work, as well as coach our junior gymnastics program including under 5's and recreational where required.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Gymnastics coaching qualifications;
- Current Technical Membership with Gymnastics Australia;
- Demonstrated experience as a gymnastics coach;
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of computer systems including the Microsoft Office suite of programs;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates or a willingness to obtain;
- Certificate of Suitability in accordance with the Commission for Children and Young people and Child Guardian or a willingness to obtain.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
To apply, please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications, experience and suitability for this position and including 3 referees via Seek directly by clicking here.
To find out more please contact the Centre Manager, Deb Mills on phone: (07) 4057 7507 or email: email@example.com.
Applications close 23rd June 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.