Jun 12 | Personal Trainers | Victoria Point
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
We are looking for motivated and ambitious Personal Trainers to join our team!
At the YMCA Victoria Point Fitness and Recreation Centre, we are passionate about helping all members of the community live a healthy and happy life.
Why become a Personal Trainer at the Y?
- 2200 member base and growing!
- Up to 100 new members signing up per month!
- Free gym membership including free pool use
- Earn up to $3K per week working your own hours
- Ongoing professional guidance and support
- Extremely fair terms and conditions making this the perfect opportunity to build a successful personal training business!
- Certificate IV in fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- ABN & Public liability/professional indemnity insurance
- Customer service focused and excellent communication skills
- A genuine desire to make a difference to your client's health & well-being
- Fitness Australia or ESSA registration (preferred not compulsory)
- Industry experience preferred but not essential
Interested? Apply Now!
Email your application including an up to date resume, outlining your goals and motivations for your future career to Richard.Bentley@ymcabrisbane.org
Applications close 23rd June 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.