Jun 16 | Information Communication Technology Officer | Brisbane
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
We are seeking an energetic, proactive and multi-skilled "hands-on" IT professional to join our team. The position is based at our YMCA of Brisbane head office located in Fortitude Valley.
This position will involve frequent travel to our sites to provide on-site IT support.
Working collaboratively within a small team, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Administer the Service Desk, ensuring a high level of customer service and the timely and effective resolution of incidents and requests for support;
- Provide technical support to maintain access and availability to YMCA line of business applications;
- Install, configure and maintain ICT hardware and software for YMCA Centre's and end users;
- Support and contribute to the delivery of ICT infrastructure and services projects;
- Develop, implement and maintain IT procedures and documentation.
To be successful in the role you will have qualifications and experience in the following:
- Formal qualifications in IT at a Cert III level or above, with Microsoft Certification highly desirable and experience in a similar role;
- Experience supporting 24/7 systems and IT operations;
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage competing priorities;
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders;
- Certificate of Suitability in accordance with the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000, or willingness to obtain;
- Open Driver's Licence.
In addition, the successful candidate will align with the YMCA's core values of Honesty, Respect, Caring and Responsibility.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
The YMCA also offers a wide range of benefits and discounts on several YMCA services including health and fitness memberships, hotel accommodation, dining and childcare discounts. This position will also be able to take advantage of salary sacrificing arrangements.
Interested? Apply Now!