Aug 07 | Casual Night Auditor / Receptionist | Brisbane
The George Williams Hotel is a leading 3.5 star hotel perfectly located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. This long established and successful hotel now has a rare opportunity to join our Front Office team.
The position offers casual Night and Day Audit Reception shifts and has requirements to work across a 24 hour / seven day roster.
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing guests with professional and attentive service, ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Maximising revenue and occupancy through sale of accommodation rooms;
- Conduct daily auditing and financial reporting procedures;
- Complete reservation, registration and check out procedures for hotel guests;
- Maintain accurate guest accounts and shift balances;
- Responsible for maintaining security and OH&S requirements for the property;
- General public area and conference room cleaning as required.
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as determined by the business requirements;
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry including front office, reservations and/or auditing experience;
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills including an ability to handle in a professional manner queries, complaints and any difficult situations which may arise;
- Demonstrated strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Sound knowledge of computer systems including the Microsoft Office Suite of programs;
- Willingness to undergo a Police Criminal History Check.
If successful, you will join a team of enthusiastic hospitality professionals, focusing on guest service.
Interested? Apply Now!