Sep 08 | Gymnastics Coach | Caloundra
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
The YMCA is one of the largest providers of sport and recreation in Queensland. It is our belief that gymnastics is amongst the best physical training and exercise you can do!
We now have an exciting opportunity with our YMCA Gymnastics Club in Caloundra.
Our club offers recreational and competitive classes weekly in Kindergym, Recreational through the Steps Program as well MAG and a number of other community initiatives.
This is a casual position that requires consistent availability and commitment throughout the term.
We are looking for a passionate and vibrant gymnastics coach to assist with some administration work, as well as coach under 5's and recreational where required. This is a great opportunity for a gymnastics professional who displays strong leadership traits, is passionate about gymnastics and is looking for a career development opportunity where they like to be challenged in a supportive team environment.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Gymnastics coaching qualifications or in the process of obtaining this;
- Current Technical Membership with Gymnastics Australia;
- Demonstrated experience as a gymnastics coach;
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of computer systems including the Microsoft Office suite of programs;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates or a willingness to obtain;
- Certificate of Suitability in accordance with the Commission for Children and Young people and Child Guardian or a willingness to obtain.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
Applications close 21st September 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.