Sep 08 | Senior Educator / Group Leader | Sunshine Coast
The YMCA is one of Brisbane's most recognisable customer-focused community organisations.
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
YMCA Child Care Programs believe every child and young person should be given a real chance to develop in body mind and spirit. We work in accordance with the National Quality Framework, and the Education and Care Services National Regulations
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a passionate team with the aim of delivering exceptional child care to children from 0-5 in a beautiful new Centre.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Hours of work will be flexible, depending on business requirements.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Diploma qualification in Children's Services or equivalent;
- Practical working knowledge and experience in implementing the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace;
- A customer service oriented approach;
- Possess, or be willing to obtain, a positive notice Blue Card in accordance with the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000;
- Be willing to undergo a Criminal History Check.
A competitive remuneration package that meets industry expectations will be on offer to successful applicants based on experience and qualifications. The YMCA also offers an excellent employee benefits program.
Interested? Apply Now!
APPLY TODAY by submitting a cover letter detailing your experience against the selection criteria as stated above and your resume directly via SEEK.
Applications close 21st September 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.