Oct 13 | Casual Restaurant and Function Floor Supervisor | Petrie
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
Old Petrie Town is a unique tourist and event venue located at Kurwongbah on the north side of greater Brisbane. The venue's facilities include the Pine Rivers Museum, a licensed restaurant and function venue, art and craft outlets and is the home to Sunday craft markets. The YMCA of Brisbane manages Old Petrie Town on behalf of the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
We are seeking an experienced casual Restaurant/ Function Floor Supervisor to be able to continue to deliver a quality customer experience to our diverse clientele.
In this position, you will supervise the day-to-day front of house operations of the Heritage Hotel and Function, promote the business, ensure a high standard of customer service and maintain cost control in a profitable environment.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years' recent supervisory experience in a restaurant or similar food and beverage service environment;
- Proven ability to effectively develop and manage customer relationships and strong selling skills;
- Demonstrated staff supervision, training and development skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Contemporary knowledge of food, beverage and other services supplied to restaurant and hotel guests;
- Must be well presented at all times, have a great worth ethic and have an ability to perform under pressure;
- A valid QLD Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, a current First Aid Certificate and willingness to provide a QLD Police Check;
- Industry specific qualifications highly regarded.
You must be flexible with shifts and available to work on weekends and public holidays. Hours of work will vary, depending on business needs.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!