Oct 13 | Public Area Cleaner | Springfield Lakes
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
The YMCA of Brisbane began management of the Springfield Lakes Community Centre in 2012. With a strong history of community involvement, the YMCA promotes the facility as a place for the Greater Springfield community to meet, celebrate, learn, and connect.
We are seeking an experienced, casual public area cleaner for our venue.
This role will be based at our Centre and will be responsible for cleaning the site's amenities and undertake some basic tidying activities outdoors, including putting the bins out, use the blower to keep the car park tidy and sweep in the outdoor areas.
This is a casual position, offering 8 hours per week over 3 days per week.
The successful applicant will require the following key attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in cleaning public areas, facilities or similar;
- Have a sound knowledge of cleaning responsibilities and products;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated and have high standards;
- Demonstrated good customer service skills;
- Possess (or ability to gain) a current Queensland Positive Notice Blue Card from the Commission for Children, Young People and Child Guardian;
- A First Aid and CPR certificate (or ability to obtain these) are desirable.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!