Mar 08 | Administration and Reception Coordinator | Warwick
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
An exciting reception and administration opportunity is now available at our YMCA Warwick Fitness and Recreation Centre. The Centre offers a wide range of community and aquatic programs and forms an integral part of the Warwick community.
If you have an infectious personality; love dealing with people; provide excellent customer service, can multi-task and have exceptional organisational skills, then please read on.
This is a full-time position, taking on responsibility for a variety of general administration and reception duties in our Centre.
In this role you will assist the Centre Manager with administration duties in running our Centre Front Desk in an efficient and effective manner, representing the YMCA brand and being the face of our Centre. You will be in charge of and responsible for managing the front desk personnel. You must be passionate, vibrant, organised and an enthusiastic member of our team. You must be ready to help build our client base whilst ensuring superior customer service at all times.
This position will require the successful candidate to work 38 hours over a prescribed weekday/ weekend roster. You must be available to work split shifts and on weekends.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Proven experience and successful track record in a busy administration and front office and/or customer service role;
- Demonstrated experience managing a team effectively;
- The ability to multi task and organise your time under limited supervision;
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Sound knowledge of computer systems including the Microsoft Office suite of programs;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates or a willingness to obtain;
- Certificate of Suitability in accordance with the Commission for Children and Young people and Child Guardian or a willingness to obtain.
The YMCA offers a wide range of YMCA benefits and discounts on several YMCA services including health and fitness memberships, hotel accommodation, dining discounts and childcare discounts. This will be coupled with professional support from a management team with experience in the field.
Interested? Apply Now!
APPLY TODAY by submitting a cover letter detailing your experience against the selection criteria as stated above and your resume directly via SEEK.
Applications close 14th March 2018
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.