Embark on a career in childcare
A child’s first years of life set the foundation stone for a lifetime and you could be part of the journey. Here are five reasons why you should become an early childhood educator.
- Childcare is a rewarding career - No day is the same. You will walk away from work knowing you supported another person.
- You can become a better version of yourself - Early childhood gives you the opportunity for reflection of yourself, your actions, your communication, your relationships or your personal goals.
- Flexible work options/work life balance - Early childhood has many diverse environments where the need for educators to work flexible hours gives you the options to suit your lifestyle.
- Career growth and pathway opportunities - The early childhood sector has many pathways for educators from educators to service directors and organisational managers.
- High demand for child care professionals - The early childhood sector is a booming industry within Australia where there is a constant high demand for educators and child care professionals. Employment is predicted to be in high demand over the next three to five years.
YMCA is at the forefront of childcare enriching children's learning from birth to five years. To find out more visit www.ymcabrisbane.org