Y Community – Place a poppy for Anzac Day
2. Using the white paper, cut out a circle approximately 3cm in diameter and a smaller circle around 1cm in diameter.
3. Colour the smaller circle in black using a marker.
4. Squeeze a ring of glue around the bigger circle, and place five petals around the circle.
5. Repeat this process until you are happy with the layers of petals.
6. Glue the small black circle onto the centre of the flower.
Optional: Stick a green pipe cleaner to the back of the poppy to give it a stem
7. Stick poppies to your window, fence or mailbox.