If your business or organisation wants to improve the lives of disadvantaged school children, you can support us by becoming an official partner.
Why become a partner?
- Make a positive impact on the lives of disadvantaged school children
- Promote a healthier future for school children
- Gain positive visibility and goodwill
- Fulfil Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Volunteering is available for those who sponsor a school breakfast program (staff can see firsthand how their support is benefiting the community).
Options to partner with us include:
N.B. All monetary donations are tax deductible
READY TO INVEST IN A CHILD’S FUTURE?
- Become a “Breakfast Buddy” - Adopt a school and support their Breakfast Program through funding.
- Fundraise - Help raise funds to purchase breakfast foods the YMCA is unable to source from Foodbank
- Donate product - Donate breakfast spreads, cereals, canned fruit, UHT milk, napkins and spoons etc. Product donations can be made directly to a your local school or to the YMCA for distribution to one or more schools.
or call (07) 3440 4307 to discuss how you be involved